Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our new 911 Market Ltd. website.
The terms "911Market Ltd." or "911 Market" or "911Market.ca" or "911Market.com" or "us" or "we" refers to the legal corporate owner of the website who are located in Woodstock, Ontario, Canada. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is Trademarked, Copyright, Owned by or Licensed to 911 Market Ltd. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, pictures, text and graphics, including the intellectual copyright and ownership of our exclusive content and designs. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to external websites. These links are provided for your convenience. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s), and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to any specific picture or graphic on this website from another website or document without 911Market's prior written consent. Links to 911 Market Ltd. website must be to a full, and complete page.
- Many of the Badges, Patches, Decals, ID Tags, Parking Tags, Balloons, Temporary Tattoos, Novelty items and more, are exclusively designed and copyright protected by 911Market Ltd. You many in no manner or fashion reproduce these products or designs without the prior written consent of the copyright owner.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website, is subject to the laws of Ontario, Canada and any legal matters will be settled in a court of authority for the Province of Ontario and/or the Country of Canada in the county of Oxford.